20. Power type -asymptotically uniformly smooth norms, (2016), submitted.
18. Quantitative factorization of weakly compact, Rosenthal, and -Banach-Saks operators, (with K. Beanland), (2016), submitted.
17. asymptotically uniformly smooth, asymptotically uniformly convex, and operators, (with S.J. Dilworth), (2016), submitted.
16. Szlenk and weak* dentability indices of , (2016), to appear in Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications.
15. On the geometry of the countably branching diamond graphs, (with F. Baudier, S. J. Dilworth, D. Kutzarova, N. L. Randrianarivony, Th. Schlumprecht, S. Zhang), (2016), preprint.
14. The Szlenk index of , (2016), to appear in Journal of Functional Analysis.
13. Metrical characterizations of super weakly compact operators, (with S.J. Dilworth), (2016), submitted.
12. On a generalization of Bourgain’s tree index, (with K. Beanland), to appear in Houston J. Math.
11. Almost isometric constants for partial unconditionality, (with S.J. Dilworth), Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 144 (2016), 3397-3404 .
10. An ordinal index characterizing weak compactness of operators, (2015), submitted.
9. Classes of operators determined by ordinal indices, (with K. Beanland, D. Freeman, and B. Wallis), J. Funct. Anal, 271 (6) (2016), 1691-1746.
8. An alternate description of the Szlenk index with applications, Illinois J. Math. 59 (2) (2015), 359-390.
7. Proximity to and in Banach spaces, J. Funct. Anal 269 (12) (2015), 3952–4005.
6. Concerning the Szlenk index, (2015), to appear in Studia Mathematica.
5. An X-Greedy algorithm with weakness parameters, (with S.J. Dilworth, S. Gogyan, D. Kutzarova), C. R. Acad. Bulgare Sci. 68 (2015), 295-300.
4. Arbitrarily distortable Banach spaces of higher order, (with K. Beanland and P. Motakis), to appear in the Israel Journal of Mathematics
3. Estimation of the Szlenk index of reflexive Banach spaces using generalized Baernstein spaces, Fund. Math. 228 (2015), 153-171.
2. Estimation of the Szlenk index of Banach Spaces via Schreier spaces, Studia Math. 216 (2013), 149-178.
1. An ecological model with grazing and constant yield harvesting, (with S. Sasi and R. Shivaji), Bull. Belg. Math. Soc. 17 (5) (2010) 833-839.